Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Any update yet for GM OBD1?
Any update yet for GM OBD1?

2414 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-01-19 18:04:44

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    dfife
    2015-01-19 08:16:19

Bought my DS708 about 6 months ago...It was represented as a tool with deep and comprehensive coverage?

But soon after using it I discovered that I will not work on GM vehicles earlier than 1996, even though they include the adapter/connectors to connect to the pre-1995 vehicles. I for one feel this is very deceptive advertising, as when you see that a connector is there, anyone would conclude that the software would support it as well. After seeing other post about this...I am disappointed that Autel has not responded with some kid of patch or software update to  address this problem.

Tags: DS708

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-19 18:04:44 (Reply to:dfife)

you are right, and i am not going to bullshit you that is going to be released, i dont think it will happen although i wish am wrong, i have many friends and familly all over the world and they wish and hope and pray autel will do something regarding this issue. i am spoilled personally i dont even want to see them but i know very well how important this is for other people in other places of our globe. all i can say is i hope you get new cars in your shop. cheers.

Total1 Pages